- Architectural Sheet Metal, Commercial, Industrial, Residential.
- Agricultural, farm equipment, truck beds, hoppers, rebuild or repair.
- Custom Fabrication, such as Custom Street Rod parts, Specialty Steel Connectors for wood construction, Metal Art Projects, Kitchen or Bathroom Sinks and Countertops. If you can dream it we can build it!
- HVAC components, commercial, industrial, and residential.
- Structural Steel, plate shearing, burning, drilling, punching, forming, rolling and welding.
- Metal Sales, Galvanized, Galvanneal, Hot and Cold Roll Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass and other specialty metals.
- CAD Detailing, Machining, Painting, Powder Coating, and other services available as well.
Burning, Cutting and Shearing
- 120 amp High Definition Plasma table with 6’ x 12’ burn deck.
- Precision Cutting of light gauge material and up to 3/4” Stainless Steel and 1” Carbon Steel Plate.
- (2) 1/4” Mild Steel x 12’ Shears with 18” Throat both with jump shear capabilities.
- Notching ( Variable angle between 30 and 140 degrees).
- Band Saw 9” x 11” Throat with miter cutting capacity up to 60 degrees.
- Throatless Hand Shearing and Nibbling.
- Portable Hand Plasma Torch.
Forming, Punching and Rolling
- 6’ x 12 ga. Box and Pan Hand Brake
- 8’ x 20 ga. Hand Brake
- 150 Ton x 12’ Brake Press 10’-6” Clearance between housing with 8” Throat .
- 200 Ton x 14’ Brake Press 12’-6” Clearance between housing with 10” Throat.
- 50 Ton Punch with Hundreds of Punch Sizes and Shapes including Louvers.
- Sheet Rolls 48” wide ( 2” Diameter Minimum)
- Powered Plate Rolls 72” wide ( 8” Diameter Minimum)
- Crimping, Beading and Flanging Machines.
- SMAW ( Shielded Metal Arc Welding ) TIG ( Tungsten Inert Gas Welding ) MIG ( Metal Inert Gas Welding ) PAC ( Plasma Arc Cutting ), Spot Welding, Soldering and Brazing.
- Aluminum, Brass, Cast, Carbon Steel, Copper, Galvanized, and Stainless Steel.
- Site Welding also available.